Are you a young person (18 years old or younger) who has a passion for making things, and want to learn how to sell them? Please apply to our Youth Market! You can display and sell items that you have grown or made with minimum adult help.
- When: Saturday Dec 30, 2023 AND Saturday January 6, 2024 (You can apply for one or both dates)
- Where: Inside our heated canopy at St. Norbert Farmers’ Market (SNFM), 3514 Pembina Highway
- Selling Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm (You must be able to represent a booth for 4 hours)
- Set up time: Between 8:00 am – 9:45 am. (Please be ready to sell at 9:45 am)
- Closing time: Between 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm (Vendors may only dismantle their booth after 2:00 pm)
- Cost: Free!
What is provided for you:
- 8 x 9 foot booth space
- 6-foot table
- A folding chair
- Electricity, if you require
- Free parking for your guardian or chauffeur
- Access to an A.T.M. that dispenses $20.00 bills
- A heated venue (though we recommend bringing a winter jacket, toe warmers and maybe a blanket if you like to be really cozy!)
- Heated washroom facilities
- Trained First Aiders on site, First Aid Kit & AED machine
- Free promotion of “Youth Market” on social media (we will not publish or post any photos, names or information of minors without consent)
What you need to bring:
- Your products on display. They must be ready to sell (packaged, priced and labeled).
- A tablecloth
- A sign with your business name
- Tap & pay machine, or a cash float
- A parent or guardian if you are under 12 years old.
Please make sure all of your products are safe to handle, eat and sell. SNFM reserves the right to remove any products from your booth that are unsafe, inappropriate, or not listed in your application. All food items MUST follow MB Farmers’ Market Guidelines:
Please apply soon. Space is limited.